iPhone and the iPad -->
KEW GARDENS, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 10/23/12 -- WGI Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: WGIH) -- MyBitCloud Inc. announced today that it plans to develop applications for iPhone and iPad.
MyBitCloud plans on developing iPhone and iPad applications that will allow users to access, share documents, photos, music and video from the MyBitCloud storage.
MyBitCloud 4 iPhone & iPad will allow users to:
- Stream music to their device
- Browse files and folders and Open many file formats
- Download files directly to iPhone wirelessly over Wifi or 3G
- View Photos directly from the MyBitCloud Photo Album
- Share files and folders effortlessly.
Apple CEO Tim Cook revealed some impressive Apple sales figures during iPad's media event. Cook noted that the company's post-PC devices, meaning the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, accounted for 76% of its revenue last year. Apple has sold an incredible 315 million iOS devices in total through last year, 62 million in Q4 2011. Apple sold 35.1 million iPhones in the Q1 2012 after releasing the latest model in China and 21 other countries in January.
iPad numbers are also compelling. Cook revealed that, "[Apple] sold more iPads in the last quarter of last year, than any PC maker sold of their PCs." 15.4 million were sold in 2011 Q4 alone. The company sold 11.8 million units of the iPad in Q1 - 2012, which was updated last month to include a high-definition screen and faster processor. Apple has sold 67 million iPads since their debut in 2010. It took the company 24 years to reach that milestone with the Mac computer, Cook told analysts.
About WGI Holdings
WGI Holdings's goal through its operating subsidiary MyBitCloud is to become a leading provider of Personal & Business Cloud services that enable users and organizations to access ALL of their data, anytime, anywhere, and from any supported device.
MyBitCloud will enable users and organizations to have unlimited storage capability while also providing backup, synchronization, access and sharing capability of any file instantly and securely. More information can be found on our website: www.mybitcloud.com
This summary contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements address future events and conditions concerning the Company's business plans. Such statements are based on management's current expectation and are subject to a number of factors and uncertainties, such as future economic conditions and changes in anticipated revenues and costs, which may cause actual results to differ materially. The Company expressively disclaims any future obligation or undertaking to update or revise any forward-looking statements contained herein. Investors and potential investors should independently investigate and fully understand all risks before making investment decisions.
For more information contact us at:
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says