LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/23/12 -- VaporBrands International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VAPR) ("VaporBrands International" or the "Company"), a marketing and development company of private labeled electronic cigarettes announced today that the Company shares are now publicly traded under the new stock symbol VAPR.
Jason Torres, President of VaporBrands International, Inc., stated, "We are in the process of establishing ourselves as a marketing and development partner for Vapor Brands, Inc., a Nevada corporation and business development provider to The Safe Cig, LLC ('Safecig'). Safecig (www.Safecig.com) is a leading developer and manufacturer of proprietary electronic cigarette products, including refills and accessories that are available to Vapor Brands, Inc."
VaporBrands International, Inc. is currently working closely with several well-known global trademark holders to develop potential private label branded electronic cigarettes. Additional details regarding possible private label branding agreements will be released as information becomes available.
About VaporBrands International, Inc.
VaporBrands International, Inc. is a as a marketing and development partner for manufacturers of electronic cigarettes. Electronic cigarettes represent the future of smoking; they produce no smoke, tar, ash, or offensive odor while containing about the same amount of nicotine as traditional tobacco cigarettes. Unlike traditional tobacco cigarettes, electronic cigarettes can be used in many public places currently restricted from smoking.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any statements that are not statements of historical fact (including but not limited to statements containing the words "will," "believes," "plans," "anticipates," "expects," "look forward", "estimates" and similar expressions) should be considered to be forward-looking statements and the safe harbor provisions of said Act do not apply to an issuer that issues penny stock. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors including, among others, competition, market demand, technological change, strategic relationships, recent acquisitions, international operations and general economic conditions. We do not assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
For further information regarding VaporBrands International, Inc., contact:
VaporBrands International, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'