Pax and Zahara, the children of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, will appear in Hollywood's live-action movie "Maleficent," UsMagazine.com said Tuesday.
Walt Disney Studios previously confirmed the kids' 4-year-old sister Vivienne will play Elle Fanning's Princess Aurora character at a younger age.
"They have smaller parts," a source told UsMagazine.com about Pax, 8, and Zahara, 7, who won't have speaking roles in the movie. "[Six-year-old] Shiloh was supposed to be in it, too, but she was bored and not in the mood during the day her part was supposed to happen, so she ended up not being in the film."
Jolie plays the titular villain in the re-imagining of the classic fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty," which is set for a March 2014 release.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column