Pax and Zahara, the children of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, will appear in Hollywood's live-action movie "Maleficent," UsMagazine.com said Tuesday.
Walt Disney Studios previously confirmed the kids' 4-year-old sister Vivienne will play Elle Fanning's Princess Aurora character at a younger age.
"They have smaller parts," a source told UsMagazine.com about Pax, 8, and Zahara, 7, who won't have speaking roles in the movie. "[Six-year-old] Shiloh was supposed to be in it, too, but she was bored and not in the mood during the day her part was supposed to happen, so she ended up not being in the film."
Jolie plays the titular villain in the re-imagining of the classic fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty," which is set for a March 2014 release.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems