HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 10/23/12 -- Tenguy World International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: TGWI) provided details to shareholders today on its oil and gas investment. The Company purchased a working interest in the White 12-1 project located in Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma. The project currently has one producing well and one salt water disposal (SWD) well. The well produces on 40 acres from the Hunton Limestone oil bearing reservoir. This well was not previously fractured and has been producing from the natural reservoir completion for two years. Operating and lifting costs are at industry minimums. The Company is currently in the process of fracturing which will extend the producing limestone reservoir by an approximate 3 to 4 hundred foot radius beyond the existing flow structure. The fracture fluid will permeate the Hunton Limestone and substantially increase the porosity of the reservoir.
In addition to the producing well, the project has a salt water disposal (SWD) well nearby at its disposal for direct injection. The importance of onsite water disposal facilities is critical for reduced costs and environmental purposes.
For more information on Tenguy World International, Inc. please visit http://tenguyworldint.com/.
About Tenguy World International, Inc.
The Company was originally incorporated in 1923 in the state of Colorado. Tenguy World International is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- U.K. Girds for Nationwide Strike
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released