HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 10/23/12 -- Tenguy World International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: TGWI) provided details to shareholders today on its oil and gas investment. The Company purchased a working interest in the White 12-1 project located in Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma. The project currently has one producing well and one salt water disposal (SWD) well. The well produces on 40 acres from the Hunton Limestone oil bearing reservoir. This well was not previously fractured and has been producing from the natural reservoir completion for two years. Operating and lifting costs are at industry minimums. The Company is currently in the process of fracturing which will extend the producing limestone reservoir by an approximate 3 to 4 hundred foot radius beyond the existing flow structure. The fracture fluid will permeate the Hunton Limestone and substantially increase the porosity of the reservoir.
In addition to the producing well, the project has a salt water disposal (SWD) well nearby at its disposal for direct injection. The importance of onsite water disposal facilities is critical for reduced costs and environmental purposes.
For more information on Tenguy World International, Inc. please visit http://tenguyworldint.com/.
About Tenguy World International, Inc.
The Company was originally incorporated in 1923 in the state of Colorado. Tenguy World International is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say