David Letterman winked at U.S. President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney by reading a foreign policy-themed Top 10 list on "Late Show."
Letterman read "Signs You Know Nothing About Foreign Policy" on Monday's edition of his late-night chat show, which aired after the third and final presidential debate.
It went as follows --
10. You think "Benghazi" is that bald guy who played Gandhi.
9. Always refer to the United Nations as "The Un."
8. Promise that on Day 1, you'll stand up to General Tso.
7. You praise Madagascar's hilarious talking animals.
6. You think "Arab Spring" is a brand of soap.
5. Refer to every world leader as "What's-his-name."
4. You think the G-8 is a hot boy band.
3. Speak to people from other countries with generic "foreign guy" accent.
2. Know Qaddafi was killed, but still worry about Gaddafi, Khadafi and Khadafy.
1. Made it your mission to prevent Iran from enriching geraniums.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women