David Letterman winked at U.S. President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney by reading a foreign policy-themed Top 10 list on "Late Show."
Letterman read "Signs You Know Nothing About Foreign Policy" on Monday's edition of his late-night chat show, which aired after the third and final presidential debate.
It went as follows --
10. You think "Benghazi" is that bald guy who played Gandhi.
9. Always refer to the United Nations as "The Un."
8. Promise that on Day 1, you'll stand up to General Tso.
7. You praise Madagascar's hilarious talking animals.
6. You think "Arab Spring" is a brand of soap.
5. Refer to every world leader as "What's-his-name."
4. You think the G-8 is a hot boy band.
3. Speak to people from other countries with generic "foreign guy" accent.
2. Know Qaddafi was killed, but still worry about Gaddafi, Khadafi and Khadafy.
1. Made it your mission to prevent Iran from enriching geraniums.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton