David Letterman winked at U.S. President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney by reading a foreign policy-themed Top 10 list on "Late Show."
Letterman read "Signs You Know Nothing About Foreign Policy" on Monday's edition of his late-night chat show, which aired after the third and final presidential debate.
It went as follows --
10. You think "Benghazi" is that bald guy who played Gandhi.
9. Always refer to the United Nations as "The Un."
8. Promise that on Day 1, you'll stand up to General Tso.
7. You praise Madagascar's hilarious talking animals.
6. You think "Arab Spring" is a brand of soap.
5. Refer to every world leader as "What's-his-name."
4. You think the G-8 is a hot boy band.
3. Speak to people from other countries with generic "foreign guy" accent.
2. Know Qaddafi was killed, but still worry about Gaddafi, Khadafi and Khadafy.
1. Made it your mission to prevent Iran from enriching geraniums.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?