DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 10/23/12 -- This autumn at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver -- the first and only AAA Five-Diamond luxury hotel in the Mile High City -- a trio of irresistible bridal offerings calls for match made in wedding heaven for brides and grooms to-be.
Outdoor Plaza Terrace for Weddings and Events: This unique wedding venue on the Denver hotel's Plaza Level is ideal for creating dramatic and transformational backdrops; from a 'South Beach-esque' lounge to a Springtime-inspired Bridal Brunch. The Ritz-Carlton, Denver is partnering with The Perfect Petal, the premier florist and event designer housed in the eclectic Highland neighborhood in Denver, for events on the outdoor terrace which will launch a fresh redesign in spring 2013. Their team of professionals carries the expertise that will take lovebirds on the journey of their dreams each and every time.
D Bar Desserts: Famed host and judge of the Food Network's Food Network Challenge and Last Cake Standing TV series, Keegan Gerhard -- Chef and Owner of the go-to sweet spot for locals since opening in 2008 -- will turn out innovative, decadent cakes for weddings taking place at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver. The downtown Denver hotel's pastry department looks forward to partnering with the talented team at the nearby hotspot. Chef Gerhard's passion for the highest quality, seasonal ingredients and delicious food -- whilst working alongside fellow pastry chef, partner and wife, Lisa Bailey -- earned him participation in nine James Beard Dinners. Earlier this year, he was honored with a Doctorate of Culinary Arts by Johnston & Wales University.
Honeymoon Before the Wedding: An exclusive offering at The Ritz-Carlton Hotels of Colorado. Brides and grooms to-be will be envied by family and friends as they choose an urban city escape or majestic mountain getaway to enjoy a weekend of true R&R and space from the pressures of wedding planning. Whether bringing to life the ceremony only seen in dreams or providing the perfect ambiance for the first dance, Colorado weddings at a Ritz-Carlton hotel or resort will surely craft indelible marks that live in couples' memories for a lifetime. This romantic weekend package includes the following when couples confirm their wedding date at either hotel by December 31, 2013: luxury hotel accommodations in a Deluxe Guest Room, one dinner for two during stay, one breakfast for two during stay and overnight valet parking.
For more information about the Denver hotel's wedding venues and offerings, please visit: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Denver/Events/Weddings/Default.htm
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2131307
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Public Relations Coordinator
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver
1881 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80202
E-mail: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column