ATHENS, GREECE -- (Marketwire) -- 10/23/12 -- Capital Product Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: CPLP) today announced that its board of directors has declared a cash distribution of $0.2325 per common unit for the third quarter of 2012 ended September 30, 2012, in line with management's annual guidance.
The third quarter common unit cash distribution will be paid on November 15, 2012, to unit holders of record on November 8, 2012.
About Capital Product Partners L.P.
Capital Product Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: CPLP), a Marshall Islands master limited partnership, is an international owner of modern double-hull tankers. The Partnership currently owns 25 vessels, including two VLCCs (Very Large Crude Carriers), four Suezmax crude oil tankers, 18 modern MR (Medium Range) tankers and one Capesize bulk carrier. All of its vessels are under period charters to BP Shipping Limited, Overseas Shipholding Group, Petrobras, Arrendadora Ocean Mexicana, S.A. de C.V., Subtec S.A. de C.V., Cosco Bulk Carrier Co. Ltd. and Capital Maritime & Trading Corp.
For more information about the Partnership, please visit our website: www.capitalpplp.com.
The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements (as such term is defined in Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended). These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the stated or forecasted results to be materially different from those anticipated. Unless required by law, we expressly disclaim any obligation to update or revise any of these forward-looking statements, whether because of future events, new information, a change in our views or expectations, to conform them to actual results or otherwise. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the forward-looking statements. We make no prediction or statement about the performance of our common units.
Capital GP L.L.C.
CEO and CFO
+30 (210) 4584 950
Investor Relations / Media
Capital Link, Inc. (New York)
Capital Maritime & Trading Corp.
+30 (210) 4584 950
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.