Situs, a leading provider of global commercial real estate services and
consulting solutions, today announced plans for a significant expansion
of the firm's Houston headquarters.
"As Situs continues to see strong growth across the U.S. and abroad, our capabilities continue to evolve, allowing us to successfully and seamlessly deliver best-in-class service and counseling within the commercial real estate sector," said Zenobia Tambuvala, executive managing director, due diligence & underwriting for Situs. "With continued positive response from the market for real estate on a national level, we are seeing an accelerated need for top local talent."
As the corporate headquarters, the Situs location currently employs over 50 professionals with expertise in commercial real estate loan underwriting, bank loan evaluation and forensic accounting. The firm hopes to double the size of the group through the 1st quarter of 2013.
This expansion follows additional growth for Situs in the U.S. and abroad. The firm has seen similar staff additions in the company's Atlanta and New York offices. In the past month, the company announced the acquisition of Deutsche Bank's European commercial mortgage servicing business, making Situs one of the largest third party servicers in Europe.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare