Marathon Oil Corporation announced today the release
of its investor relations and public affairs app for iPhone, iPad
and Android mobile devices.
The Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) app allows users to receive the Company's corporate news releases, SEC filings, stock price, documents and audio webcasts related to quarterly earnings, as well as other investor presentations, videos and publications. Sharing functionality via email, Twitter and Facebook is available as well as the ability for users to be notified when new information is posted. Additionally, the app provides quick links to the Company's Twitter and StockTwits streams, as well as LinkedIn.
"Recognizing the growing importance of mobile technology, Marathon Oil launched this application to help ensure that interested audiences - including investors, analysts, media and other stakeholders - have the ability to access our corporate news and stock information in ways that are convenient to the user," said Howard Thill, Marathon Oil vice president of Investor Relations and Public Affairs.
The Marathon Oil app is available for free on Apple's App Store for the iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android mobile devices.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia