Marathon Oil Corporation announced today the release
of its investor relations and public affairs app for iPhone, iPad
and Android mobile devices.
The Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) app allows users to receive the Company's corporate news releases, SEC filings, stock price, documents and audio webcasts related to quarterly earnings, as well as other investor presentations, videos and publications. Sharing functionality via email, Twitter and Facebook is available as well as the ability for users to be notified when new information is posted. Additionally, the app provides quick links to the Company's Twitter and StockTwits streams, as well as LinkedIn.
"Recognizing the growing importance of mobile technology, Marathon Oil launched this application to help ensure that interested audiences - including investors, analysts, media and other stakeholders - have the ability to access our corporate news and stock information in ways that are convenient to the user," said Howard Thill, Marathon Oil vice president of Investor Relations and Public Affairs.
The Marathon Oil app is available for free on Apple's App Store for the iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android mobile devices.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women