British singer Adele has given birth to her first child, a source told British newspaper Sunday People.
The baby boy was born last week to Adele Adkins and her boyfriend Simon Konecki, said the source, whose name was not reported.
"Adele and Simon are ecstatic at their new arrival," the source said. "She was over the moon that they were expecting their first child together."
Adele's rep had no comment on the birth Saturday.
"We are not releasing a statement at this time. No comment," he said.
Adele announced the pregnancy four months ago on her official website.
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx," she wrote.
The six-time Grammy Award winner denied rumors in May she was engaged to Konecki.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women