Pop star Justin Bieber twice had to leave the stage after vomiting during the first concert of his "Believe" tour in Arizona, two radio personalities said.
Johnjay Van Es and Rich Berra, of the syndicated morning radio show Johnjay and Rich, told KTVK-TV, Glendale, Ariz., Bieber had complained about feeling weak backstage before the concert Saturday. They said he was eating nachos and drinking Gatorade.
Bieber managed to finish the show at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, despite vomiting twice onstage, KTVK reported Sunday. The pop star thanked the fans for their support and even managed to finish an encore, Van Es and Berra said.
The next concert on Bieber's 45-city tour is Sunday in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief