Pop star Justin Bieber twice had to leave the stage after vomiting during the first concert of his "Believe" tour in Arizona, two radio personalities said.
Johnjay Van Es and Rich Berra, of the syndicated morning radio show Johnjay and Rich, told KTVK-TV, Glendale, Ariz., Bieber had complained about feeling weak backstage before the concert Saturday. They said he was eating nachos and drinking Gatorade.
Bieber managed to finish the show at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, despite vomiting twice onstage, KTVK reported Sunday. The pop star thanked the fans for their support and even managed to finish an encore, Van Es and Berra said.
The next concert on Bieber's 45-city tour is Sunday in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder