Pop star Justin Bieber twice had to leave the stage after vomiting during the first concert of his "Believe" tour in Arizona, two radio personalities said.
Johnjay Van Es and Rich Berra, of the syndicated morning radio show Johnjay and Rich, told KTVK-TV, Glendale, Ariz., Bieber had complained about feeling weak backstage before the concert Saturday. They said he was eating nachos and drinking Gatorade.
Bieber managed to finish the show at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, despite vomiting twice onstage, KTVK reported Sunday. The pop star thanked the fans for their support and even managed to finish an encore, Van Es and Berra said.
The next concert on Bieber's 45-city tour is Sunday in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs