It's been officially open a whopping four days, and Eli Roth's Goretorium across from the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is already a star-studded attraction, as it drew visiting celebrities Justin Bieber, his girlfriend of two years Selena Gomez and Marilyn Manson over its grand-opening weekend.
This afternoon, the Biebs and Gomez visited the horror attraction with their friends, among them Cody Simpson and Alfredo Flores. The group met with Goretorium creator Roth, the director of "Hostel" and "Cabin Fever," at 1:30 p.m. and shut down the new venue for two hours. Afterward, they walked around the retail shop. J.Bieber performed tonight at MGM Grand Garden Arena with opening act Carly Rae Jepsen 24 hours after getting sick onstage in Phoenix.
Also at Goretorium on Sunday: Marilyn Manson after his Rock Vegas performance at Mandalay Bay Events Center. He arrived at Goretorium at 12:30 a.m. today with a group of friends and was greeted by Zombie Girls. Roth and he walked to the bar Bloody Mary's and were joined by "Scream" and "Dawson's Creek" producer and director Kevin Williamson and "Inglorious Basterds" actor Omar Doom.
Manson, a boxing fan, talked with boxer Zab Judah before kissing the Goretorium entrance floor and entering with his group. Afterward, they hung out in the Baby Dolls Lounge and enjoyed vodka sodas. Manson and Roth mingled with the Goretorium characters and closed the place down at 2:30 a.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms