Dennis Quaid's publicist said Friday the "Vegas" star's wife Kimberly has filed for legal separation after eight years of marriage.
The former couple are the parents of 4-year-old twins, a son and daughter.
"Kimberly and Dennis Quaid have decided to legally separate after eight years of marriage. They ask that their privacy and the privacy of their family be respected during this difficult time," Quaid's representative told People.com.
Kimberly Quaid, a former real estate agent, filed for divorce in March, but reconciled with her husband the following month.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Lawsuits Against Employers Reach Record Highs