There seems to be a phone app for everything, including voting.
Texas Secretary of State Hope Andrade said in a news release that her office released a smartphone app, SmartTXVoter, to help reach Texas voters with statewide voting information.
Some the things the app does is remind users about early voting dates, candidates or amendments on the upcoming ballot, and provides the ability to remind users to vote.
SmartTXVoter can be viewed in English or Spanish and is free to download in both the iTunes App Store and Google Play stores.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States