There seems to be a phone app for everything, including voting.
Texas Secretary of State Hope Andrade said in a news release that her office released a smartphone app, SmartTXVoter, to help reach Texas voters with statewide voting information.
Some the things the app does is remind users about early voting dates, candidates or amendments on the upcoming ballot, and provides the ability to remind users to vote.
SmartTXVoter can be viewed in English or Spanish and is free to download in both the iTunes App Store and Google Play stores.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women