There seems to be a phone app for everything, including voting.
Texas Secretary of State Hope Andrade said in a news release that her office released a smartphone app, SmartTXVoter, to help reach Texas voters with statewide voting information.
Some the things the app does is remind users about early voting dates, candidates or amendments on the upcoming ballot, and provides the ability to remind users to vote.
SmartTXVoter can be viewed in English or Spanish and is free to download in both the iTunes App Store and Google Play stores.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- U.S. Highway Fund Nearly Broke, Jeopardizing Jobs
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work