There seems to be a phone app for everything, including voting.
Texas Secretary of State Hope Andrade said in a news release that her office released a smartphone app, SmartTXVoter, to help reach Texas voters with statewide voting information.
Some the things the app does is remind users about early voting dates, candidates or amendments on the upcoming ballot, and provides the ability to remind users to vote.
SmartTXVoter can be viewed in English or Spanish and is free to download in both the iTunes App Store and Google Play stores.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'