ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 10/18/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of "The Branch is Back -- Global Case Studies in 21st Century Banking Success," to their collection of market reports.
The global retail banking industry is now in a period of innovative commitment to the branch that has arguably not been seen since the early 1990s. However, this silent revolution is dealing with a more broadly based agenda than just branch design; it is much more likely to succeed in creating more customer-orientated experiences and greater retail banking profitability. While attention is paid to identify an individual mutual bank, building society or credit union, there are occasions throughout the report when the term 'bank' has been used in a generic retail financial services context. With detailed case studies from major banks of Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, Turkey, Spain, the UK, the US, Russia, Iceland and India, this report reviews examples of the extensive work being undertaken by the world's retail banks to ensure that branches remain effective and profitable components of the delivery channel mix.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7159186&progid=84803
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women