Ann Romney today told the ladies of The View that this will "absolutely" be the last campaign her husband runs.
In an appearance that was supposed to feature both of the Romneys, Ann appeared solo on The View to speak about her husband's political campaign.
In the Romney appearance announcement, Barbara Walters clarified that the show did not favor the Obamas, who have been on The View together and individually, and said that the offer has always been there for the Romneys.
Mitt canceled due to a scheduling conflict.
Ann told The View hosts that it was "a very hard thing" to put her family through another White House bid after he lost the 2008 Republican primary, according to The Associated Pres, and that while she feels her husband can bring economic prosperity to America, they "absolutely" will not do it again if he loses.
Making her rounds on morning show appearances, Ann also visited Good Morning America last week.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women