Ann Romney today told the ladies of The View that this will "absolutely" be the last campaign her husband runs.
In an appearance that was supposed to feature both of the Romneys, Ann appeared solo on The View to speak about her husband's political campaign.
In the Romney appearance announcement, Barbara Walters clarified that the show did not favor the Obamas, who have been on The View together and individually, and said that the offer has always been there for the Romneys.
Mitt canceled due to a scheduling conflict.
Ann told The View hosts that it was "a very hard thing" to put her family through another White House bid after he lost the 2008 Republican primary, according to The Associated Pres, and that while she feels her husband can bring economic prosperity to America, they "absolutely" will not do it again if he loses.
Making her rounds on morning show appearances, Ann also visited Good Morning America last week.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief