Ann Romney today told the ladies of The View that this will "absolutely" be the last campaign her husband runs.
In an appearance that was supposed to feature both of the Romneys, Ann appeared solo on The View to speak about her husband's political campaign.
In the Romney appearance announcement, Barbara Walters clarified that the show did not favor the Obamas, who have been on The View together and individually, and said that the offer has always been there for the Romneys.
Mitt canceled due to a scheduling conflict.
Ann told The View hosts that it was "a very hard thing" to put her family through another White House bid after he lost the 2008 Republican primary, according to The Associated Pres, and that while she feels her husband can bring economic prosperity to America, they "absolutely" will not do it again if he loses.
Making her rounds on morning show appearances, Ann also visited Good Morning America last week.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid