Ann Romney today told the ladies of The View that this will "absolutely" be the last campaign her husband runs.
In an appearance that was supposed to feature both of the Romneys, Ann appeared solo on The View to speak about her husband's political campaign.
In the Romney appearance announcement, Barbara Walters clarified that the show did not favor the Obamas, who have been on The View together and individually, and said that the offer has always been there for the Romneys.
Mitt canceled due to a scheduling conflict.
Ann told The View hosts that it was "a very hard thing" to put her family through another White House bid after he lost the 2008 Republican primary, according to The Associated Pres, and that while she feels her husband can bring economic prosperity to America, they "absolutely" will not do it again if he loses.
Making her rounds on morning show appearances, Ann also visited Good Morning America last week.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party