Mutual of America is expanding its current "Save More for Your Retirement" customer education campaign to shine a spotlight on National Save for Retirement Week, which Congress has designated for the week of Oct. 21-27.
The Company's "Save More" campaign emphasizes the advantages of participating in a workplace retirement plan, including how it can help individuals save more and plan for a financially secure future.
Throughout the week, and beyond, Mutual of America will conduct on-site group presentations for its clients and their employees, highlighting the following points:
-- Advantages of tax-deferred savings;
-- Importance of contributing and increasing contributions;
-- Value of employer-matched contributions (if offered); and
-- Convenience of saving through payroll deduction.
In addition, the Company will provide clients and their employees with an assortment of print and electronic materials that offer insights on saving for retirement and will spotlight educational articles and retirement calculators online at mutualofamerica.com.
"National Save for Retirement Week is a great opportunity for individuals to think about where they're at with their retirement goals and how to effectively plan and save for their future," says William Rose, Mutual of America Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. "Mutual of America is dedicated to providing our customers with the knowledge, resources and help needed to achieve their goals, before and during retirement."
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics