Mumford & Sons' "Babel" is No. 1 on the U.S. album chart for a third week, Billboard.com reported Wednesday.
Coming in at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 is Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "The Heist," followed by Kiss' "Monster" at No. 3, Machine Gun Kelly's "Lace Up" at No. 4 and Coheed and Cambria's "Afterman: Ascension" at No. 5.
Rounding out the top tier are All Time Low's "Don't Panic" at No. 6, Barbra Streisand's "Release Me" at No. 7, P!nk's "The Truth About Love" at No. 8, Ellie Goulding's "Halcyon" at No. 9 and Muse's "The 2nd Law" at No. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs