Mumford & Sons' "Babel" is No. 1 on the U.S. album chart for a third week, Billboard.com reported Wednesday.
Coming in at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 is Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "The Heist," followed by Kiss' "Monster" at No. 3, Machine Gun Kelly's "Lace Up" at No. 4 and Coheed and Cambria's "Afterman: Ascension" at No. 5.
Rounding out the top tier are All Time Low's "Don't Panic" at No. 6, Barbra Streisand's "Release Me" at No. 7, P!nk's "The Truth About Love" at No. 8, Ellie Goulding's "Halcyon" at No. 9 and Muse's "The 2nd Law" at No. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site