Mumford & Sons' "Babel" is No. 1 on the U.S. album chart for a third week, Billboard.com reported Wednesday.
Coming in at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 is Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "The Heist," followed by Kiss' "Monster" at No. 3, Machine Gun Kelly's "Lace Up" at No. 4 and Coheed and Cambria's "Afterman: Ascension" at No. 5.
Rounding out the top tier are All Time Low's "Don't Panic" at No. 6, Barbra Streisand's "Release Me" at No. 7, P!nk's "The Truth About Love" at No. 8, Ellie Goulding's "Halcyon" at No. 9 and Muse's "The 2nd Law" at No. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs