Mumford & Sons' "Babel" is No. 1 on the U.S. album chart for a third week, Billboard.com reported Wednesday.
Coming in at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 is Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "The Heist," followed by Kiss' "Monster" at No. 3, Machine Gun Kelly's "Lace Up" at No. 4 and Coheed and Cambria's "Afterman: Ascension" at No. 5.
Rounding out the top tier are All Time Low's "Don't Panic" at No. 6, Barbra Streisand's "Release Me" at No. 7, P!nk's "The Truth About Love" at No. 8, Ellie Goulding's "Halcyon" at No. 9 and Muse's "The 2nd Law" at No. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison