U.S. actress Megan Fox announced on Facebook she has given birth to her first child, a son.
Fox, 26, married actor Brian Austin Green, 39, in 2010 after six years of dating.
Noah Shannon, their first child, was born Sept. 27, UsMagazine.com said.
"We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home," the actress wrote on Facebook Wednesday.
"He is healthy, happy, and perfect," she said. "We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love. Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly."
Green also has a 10-year-old son from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
Most Popular Stories
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message