U.S. actress Megan Fox announced on Facebook she has given birth to her first child, a son.
Fox, 26, married actor Brian Austin Green, 39, in 2010 after six years of dating.
Noah Shannon, their first child, was born Sept. 27, UsMagazine.com said.
"We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home," the actress wrote on Facebook Wednesday.
"He is healthy, happy, and perfect," she said. "We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love. Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly."
Green also has a 10-year-old son from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women