U.S. actress Megan Fox announced on Facebook she has given birth to her first child, a son.
Fox, 26, married actor Brian Austin Green, 39, in 2010 after six years of dating.
Noah Shannon, their first child, was born Sept. 27, UsMagazine.com said.
"We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home," the actress wrote on Facebook Wednesday.
"He is healthy, happy, and perfect," she said. "We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love. Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly."
Green also has a 10-year-old son from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges