Crude oil prices moved tentatively higher Wednesday, aiming toward $93 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
The market gained confidence as equity markets pushed higher in Asia and Europe.
West Texas Intermediate crude for November delivery in New York added 69 cents to $92.78 per barrel.
Natural gas prices gained 0.31 cents to $3.468 per million British thermal units. Home heating oil lost 1.52 cents to $3.1833 per gallon. Reformulated blendstock gasoline dropped 0.03 cents to $2.868 per gallon.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.756 per gallon, down from Tuesday's $3.773, AAA reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!