Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez have been hired as co-hosts of the U.S. talent competition show "The X Factor," show producer and judge Simon Cowell said.
"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out. Mario and Khloe are our hosts," Cowell said in a statement to UsMagazine.com Tuesday. "They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
"I'm so thrilled to become a part of the 'X Factor' family," Kardashian said. "I've been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges. It's going to be so much fun!"
"I'm very excited to be joining the 'X Factor' team. I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast," Lopez said.
The judges for Season 2 of the show are Cowell, L.A. Reid, Demi Lovato and Britney Spears.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills