Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez have been hired as co-hosts of the U.S. talent competition show "The X Factor," show producer and judge Simon Cowell said.
"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out. Mario and Khloe are our hosts," Cowell said in a statement to UsMagazine.com Tuesday. "They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
"I'm so thrilled to become a part of the 'X Factor' family," Kardashian said. "I've been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges. It's going to be so much fun!"
"I'm very excited to be joining the 'X Factor' team. I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast," Lopez said.
The judges for Season 2 of the show are Cowell, L.A. Reid, Demi Lovato and Britney Spears.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think