Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez have been hired as co-hosts of the U.S. talent competition show "The X Factor," show producer and judge Simon Cowell said.
"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out. Mario and Khloe are our hosts," Cowell said in a statement to UsMagazine.com Tuesday. "They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
"I'm so thrilled to become a part of the 'X Factor' family," Kardashian said. "I've been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges. It's going to be so much fun!"
"I'm very excited to be joining the 'X Factor' team. I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast," Lopez said.
The judges for Season 2 of the show are Cowell, L.A. Reid, Demi Lovato and Britney Spears.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women