Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez have been hired as co-hosts of the U.S. talent competition show "The X Factor," show producer and judge Simon Cowell said.
"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out. Mario and Khloe are our hosts," Cowell said in a statement to UsMagazine.com Tuesday. "They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
"I'm so thrilled to become a part of the 'X Factor' family," Kardashian said. "I've been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges. It's going to be so much fun!"
"I'm very excited to be joining the 'X Factor' team. I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast," Lopez said.
The judges for Season 2 of the show are Cowell, L.A. Reid, Demi Lovato and Britney Spears.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million