Bristol Palin and her professional dance partner Mark Ballas were eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" in Los Angeles Tuesday night.
"Well, we did it," Palin said upon learning she was leaving the all-stars edition of the show. "We made it to Week 4 and I'm happy with that and I had an awesome time and awesome partner and these are just great people and I wish everyone the best of luck."
Dancers make it to the next round of competition through a combination of the judges' scores and viewers' votes.
Still in the running with their professional dance partners for the coveted mirror ball trophy are Sabrina Bryan, Kirstie Alley, Apolo Ohno, Gilles Marini, Melissa Rycroft, Kelly Monaco, Shawn Johnson and Emmitt Smith.
Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet are the co-hosts of the show.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women