Comediennes Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are to serve as co-hosts of the 70th Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles, organizers announced Monday.
The ceremony honoring 2012's best in film and television is to take place Jan. 13.
Fey and Poehler previously worked together on the sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live," as well as on the films "Mean Girls" and "Baby Mama."
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Poor Barbie Sales Drag on Mattel