Comediennes Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are to serve as co-hosts of the 70th Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles, organizers announced Monday.
The ceremony honoring 2012's best in film and television is to take place Jan. 13.
Fey and Poehler previously worked together on the sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live," as well as on the films "Mean Girls" and "Baby Mama."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women