Comediennes Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are to serve as co-hosts of the 70th Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles, organizers announced Monday.
The ceremony honoring 2012's best in film and television is to take place Jan. 13.
Fey and Poehler previously worked together on the sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live," as well as on the films "Mean Girls" and "Baby Mama."
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters