Comediennes Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are to serve as co-hosts of the 70th Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles, organizers announced Monday.
The ceremony honoring 2012's best in film and television is to take place Jan. 13.
Fey and Poehler previously worked together on the sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live," as well as on the films "Mean Girls" and "Baby Mama."
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?