OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/16/12 -- PR professionals seeking to maximize their reach into major markets with the smallest possible investment by using the latest state-of-the art technologies should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
This webinar titled: The New World of Media Tours: Mastering Satellite, Internet, Radio and Live Press Tours will teach PR pros the best ways to use satellite media tours (SMT), Internet media tours (IMT) and radio media tours (RMT) to reach top media markets without incurring the extravagant costs of a live, onsite national media tour.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, October 25, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Neil Wu Becker, Director of Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Cisco
Nancy Mays, Executive Director, Communications, Applebee's, DineEquity Inc.
Steve Kidera, Manager, Industry Communications, Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)
Douglas Simon, President & CEO, D S Simon Productions Inc
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose