OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/16/12 -- PR professionals seeking to maximize their reach into major markets with the smallest possible investment by using the latest state-of-the art technologies should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
This webinar titled: The New World of Media Tours: Mastering Satellite, Internet, Radio and Live Press Tours will teach PR pros the best ways to use satellite media tours (SMT), Internet media tours (IMT) and radio media tours (RMT) to reach top media markets without incurring the extravagant costs of a live, onsite national media tour.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, October 25, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Neil Wu Becker, Director of Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Cisco
Nancy Mays, Executive Director, Communications, Applebee's, DineEquity Inc.
Steve Kidera, Manager, Industry Communications, Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)
Douglas Simon, President & CEO, D S Simon Productions Inc
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women