NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 10/16/12 -- Nolio (www.noliosoft.com) today announced corporate updates for its fiscal 2012 third quarter, which ended on September 30, 2012. The company has revealed that Quarter 3 was a record quarter, generating the highest revenues in the company's history and continuing its year-over-year triple digit growth.
Nolio's new clients in the third quarter included several multi-million dollar transactions, demonstrating the continued enterprise adoption of Application Release Automation solutions. Key clients such as ING and Thomson Reuters adopted the Nolio solution to standardize application release operations across their entire organizations. Other new clients include Ikano Bank, Take Care Health Systems, The Great-West Life Assurance Company, Mercator, Wellington Management, CEB TUI, and others.
"We're thrilled that these new enterprises chose Nolio as a pivotal part of their IT application operations transformation. We are confident that these new companies, as with all of our customers, are now enjoying faster deployment times, lower operational costs, and significantly less errors across the application delivery chain. Our latest acquisitions prove that organizations are looking for holistic solutions to cover all aspects of their application operation services, including deployment, maintenance, remediation and recovery.
"We look forward to fostering long working relationships with these companies, and we are optimistic that Quarter 4 will be just as successful as Quarter 3!"
Doron Gerstel, CEO of Nolio
The new customers have joined an exclusive group of global enterprises, online services and SaaS businesses that rely on Nolio to automate and manage their application deployments.
Follow Nolio on Twitter
Nolio (http://www.noliosoft.com) is the Zero Touch Deployment company. The Nolio ASAP release operations platform reduces time-to-market and makes enterprise operations cloud ready. Customers use Nolio ASAP to reduce deployment time from days to minutes and eliminate downtime. The world's leading enterprises rely on Nolio to automate application deployment, maintenance, remediation and recovery across the application lifecycle on physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Nolio media contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict