ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/16/12 -- F3 Technologies (PINKSHEETS: FTCH) -- FargoTube Distribution, a division of F3 Technologies, is proud to announce signing a content delivery agreement with U.K based, Danmark Digital. FargoTube's distributed content, music tracks, DVDs, eBooks and applications will be available for sale online in over 150 global retail shops and aggregators such as iTunes, YouTube, Rhapsody, Juno and more. The system utilizes Danmark's sophisticated and intuitive web-based metadata and packaging system with its refined back end royalty accounting and billing interface and content management structure that positions product in the right place and at the right time for optimum sell through. An easy to use sign-up wizard enables content owners, artists, labels, authors and publishers to upload their own digitized music and metadata directly to the retail sites that they select.
Comments are based on current management expectations, and are considered "forward-looking statements," generally preceded by words such as "plans," "expects," "believes," "anticipates," or "intends." We cannot promise future returns. Our statements reflect our best judgment at the time they are issued, and we disclaim any obligation to update forward-looking statements as the result of new information or future events. We urge investors to review the risks and uncertainties within its filings with the OTC Markets and/or Securities and Exchange Commission.
770 521 2194
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers