ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/16/12 -- F3 Technologies (PINKSHEETS: FTCH) -- FargoTube Distribution, a division of F3 Technologies, is proud to announce signing a content delivery agreement with U.K based, Danmark Digital. FargoTube's distributed content, music tracks, DVDs, eBooks and applications will be available for sale online in over 150 global retail shops and aggregators such as iTunes, YouTube, Rhapsody, Juno and more. The system utilizes Danmark's sophisticated and intuitive web-based metadata and packaging system with its refined back end royalty accounting and billing interface and content management structure that positions product in the right place and at the right time for optimum sell through. An easy to use sign-up wizard enables content owners, artists, labels, authors and publishers to upload their own digitized music and metadata directly to the retail sites that they select.
Comments are based on current management expectations, and are considered "forward-looking statements," generally preceded by words such as "plans," "expects," "believes," "anticipates," or "intends." We cannot promise future returns. Our statements reflect our best judgment at the time they are issued, and we disclaim any obligation to update forward-looking statements as the result of new information or future events. We urge investors to review the risks and uncertainties within its filings with the OTC Markets and/or Securities and Exchange Commission.
770 521 2194
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change