Coca-Cola on Tuesday reported a 4 percent rise in
third-quarter net income and sales, boosted by strong expansion in
The world's biggest beverage maker also reported a volume growth of 4 percent during the quarter and 5 per cent this year.
The company said third-quarter net income was $2.31 billion, or 50 cents a share, up from $2.22 billion, or 48 cents, the same period last year.
The company reported particularly strong growth in Thailand (19 percent) and India (15 percent).
Revenue stood at $12.31 billion, 1 percent higher than the third-quarter last year.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women