Coca-Cola on Tuesday reported a 4 percent rise in
third-quarter net income and sales, boosted by strong expansion in
The world's biggest beverage maker also reported a volume growth of 4 percent during the quarter and 5 per cent this year.
The company said third-quarter net income was $2.31 billion, or 50 cents a share, up from $2.22 billion, or 48 cents, the same period last year.
The company reported particularly strong growth in Thailand (19 percent) and India (15 percent).
Revenue stood at $12.31 billion, 1 percent higher than the third-quarter last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity