Coca-Cola on Tuesday reported a 4 percent rise in
third-quarter net income and sales, boosted by strong expansion in
The world's biggest beverage maker also reported a volume growth of 4 percent during the quarter and 5 per cent this year.
The company said third-quarter net income was $2.31 billion, or 50 cents a share, up from $2.22 billion, or 48 cents, the same period last year.
The company reported particularly strong growth in Thailand (19 percent) and India (15 percent).
Revenue stood at $12.31 billion, 1 percent higher than the third-quarter last year.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con