Coca-Cola on Tuesday reported a 4 percent rise in
third-quarter net income and sales, boosted by strong expansion in
The world's biggest beverage maker also reported a volume growth of 4 percent during the quarter and 5 per cent this year.
The company said third-quarter net income was $2.31 billion, or 50 cents a share, up from $2.22 billion, or 48 cents, the same period last year.
The company reported particularly strong growth in Thailand (19 percent) and India (15 percent).
Revenue stood at $12.31 billion, 1 percent higher than the third-quarter last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV