Coca-Cola on Tuesday reported a 4 percent rise in
third-quarter net income and sales, boosted by strong expansion in
The world's biggest beverage maker also reported a volume growth of 4 percent during the quarter and 5 per cent this year.
The company said third-quarter net income was $2.31 billion, or 50 cents a share, up from $2.22 billion, or 48 cents, the same period last year.
The company reported particularly strong growth in Thailand (19 percent) and India (15 percent).
Revenue stood at $12.31 billion, 1 percent higher than the third-quarter last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million