U.S. pop star Beyonce confirmed rumors she will perform at the Super Bowl half-time show this winter.
The recording artist posted a photo of herself on her website under the heading "Countdown to Touchdown" Tuesday.
The image shows her with the date Feb. 3 under one eye and 2013 under the other.
Madonna was the featured performer at the 2012 game.
Most Popular Stories
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina