Baidu, Inc. , the leading Chinese language Internet search provider, today announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, after the U.S. market closes on October 29, 2012. Baidu's management will hold an earnings conference call at 8:00 PM on October 29, 2012 U.S. Eastern Time (8:00 AM on October 30, 2012 Beijing/Hong Kong Time).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
Hong Kong: +852-2475-0994
Passcode for all regions: 39526117
A replay of the conference call may be accessed by phone at the following number until November 5, 2012:
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of this conference call will be available at http://ir.baidu.com.
Baidu, Inc. is the leading Chinese language Internet search provider. As a technology-based media company, Baidu aims to provide the best way for people to find information. In addition to serving individual Internet search users, Baidu provides an effective platform for businesses to reach potential customers. Baidu's ADSs trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "BIDU". Currently, ten ADSs represent one Class A ordinary share.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal