Baidu, Inc. , the leading Chinese language Internet search provider, today announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, after the U.S. market closes on October 29, 2012. Baidu's management will hold an earnings conference call at 8:00 PM on October 29, 2012 U.S. Eastern Time (8:00 AM on October 30, 2012 Beijing/Hong Kong Time).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
Hong Kong: +852-2475-0994
Passcode for all regions: 39526117
A replay of the conference call may be accessed by phone at the following number until November 5, 2012:
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of this conference call will be available at http://ir.baidu.com.
Baidu, Inc. is the leading Chinese language Internet search provider. As a technology-based media company, Baidu aims to provide the best way for people to find information. In addition to serving individual Internet search users, Baidu provides an effective platform for businesses to reach potential customers. Baidu's ADSs trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "BIDU". Currently, ten ADSs represent one Class A ordinary share.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say