Baidu, Inc. , the leading Chinese language Internet search provider, today announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, after the U.S. market closes on October 29, 2012. Baidu's management will hold an earnings conference call at 8:00 PM on October 29, 2012 U.S. Eastern Time (8:00 AM on October 30, 2012 Beijing/Hong Kong Time).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
Hong Kong: +852-2475-0994
Passcode for all regions: 39526117
A replay of the conference call may be accessed by phone at the following number until November 5, 2012:
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of this conference call will be available at http://ir.baidu.com.
Baidu, Inc. is the leading Chinese language Internet search provider. As a technology-based media company, Baidu aims to provide the best way for people to find information. In addition to serving individual Internet search users, Baidu provides an effective platform for businesses to reach potential customers. Baidu's ADSs trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "BIDU". Currently, ten ADSs represent one Class A ordinary share.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana