BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/15/12 -- Moontoast, a leading social marketing, social commerce and analytics company, today announced that its Co-founder and CTO Marcus Whitney and VP of Products Errol Apostolopoulos will be presenting at two top marketing conferences this month, ExactTarget Connections and FutureM respectively.
Details are as follows:
Who: Marcus Whitney, Co-founder and CTO (@marcuswhitney)
What: "Email + Facebook: Better Together" -- Panel discussion on the ways in which brands can supercharge email efforts with Facebook and turn "likes" into sales
When: Wednesday, October 17 at 9:40 a.m.
Where: ExactTarget Connections, Indianapolis, Ind., October 16-18
Who: Errol Apostolopoulos, VP Products (@errol33)
What: "Small Start-ups Can Work with Big Brands" -- A collection of case study presentations on what it takes to win -- and work with -- the world's top brands
When: Tuesday, October 23 at 5:30 p.m.
Where: FutureM, Boston, October 23-26
Members of the media and analyst communities interested in speaking with Moontoast at either event should contact Juli Greenwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-515-8412.
Moontoast is an emerging leader in social marketing, social commerce and social analytics. Moontoast's Social Activation Engine enables brands to effectively focus their social efforts on relationships, relevancy and results through a library of social engagement and commerce applications distributed on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogs and affiliate websites. Brands can directly measure social and transactional results using Moontoast's patent-pending Social Analytics Suite. Gartner Research has named Moontoast a "Cool Vendor" in Music and eCommerce, and Billboard Magazine called Moontoast a "Top Startup of 2011." For more information, visit www.moontoast.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Scratch Marketing + Media
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence