MIAMI, Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Irma Martinez, the most renowned Latina stylist and founder of Trendy Inc, consolidates her online presence with irmamartinez.com, a web destination that becomes the core of her growing social media presence.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121015/FL92945-a )(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121015/FL92945LOGO-b )
"We decided to create a separate brand image and online destination from Trendy to reflect this new phase of my career, where I will focus more attention to multimedia projects on a personal level. Both my brand and image are a perfect reflection of my style, my personality and moment that I am living. I have been working for over one year in this platform where I will share my projects in the fashion industry as well as a brand ambassador," said Irma from her studio in Wynwood.
Beyond presenting her biography, irmamartinez.com shares a complete portfolio of her work as spokesperson and stylist of the most recognized Hispanic celebrities, it also includes a social media feed and three new channels: Trendy Report, with commentary of the best of the red carpets and catwalks around the world, Trendy Board, which feeds from Irma's Pinterest account and Trendy Spots, a multimedia platform that takes us to the most interesting international spots, already in its second season, this time from the fashion capital of the word: Milan.
"I am a happy, fun and optimistic person and I wanted to transmit those feelings through this new brand and online destination. Additionally, I wanted to make my style content more accessible because I have always thought one has to take the mystery out of fashion and transform it into something more approachable to be able to enjoy it even more. I envision being even more connected with my followers and friends who constantly ask me to share my point of view," she continued.
The project was a collaboration between Trendy Inc and Ark Ink. where the latest technologies and trends in design were incorporated, confirming the pioneering spirit that Irma brings to all her projects. For this reason, she is considered one of the most influential Latinas in the US by both People en Espanol and Poder magazines.
Enrique Lopez, 786-553-3733, firstname.lastname@example.org Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121015/FL92945-ahttp://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121015/FL92945LOGO-bPRN Photo Desk, email@example.comTrendy Inc
Web site: http://www.irmamartinez.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'