MASON, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 10/15/12 -- eMerge Health Solutions today announced the latest release of its SaaS-based intra-operative documentation and workflow solution. It will be showcasing the features of the newest release at the ACG Annual Meeting in Las Vegas later this month.
eMerge Health produces a hands-free intra-operative documentation and workflow solution that allows physicians and nurses to document procedures at the "moment of care" by using keyword-driven voice commands, a first in the market. All of the procedural notes, pathology requisition and billing information can be captured during the procedure and distributed accordingly throughout the medical facility.
One of the most exciting features of version 4.0 is the customizable voice commands for the physician. The proprietary voice processing engine now allows the physician to create their own voice commands and define personalized content for procedure reports and discharge instructions. For example, based on differences in training and practice, a physician now has a personalized method of describing a procedure and can express his or her own unique practice style in their procedure reports.
"Since our very first release of the software, this newest version represents one of our biggest platform releases to date, covering a wide range of enhancements, bug fixes, and greatly improved performance and scalability on the cloud," said Trent McCracken, president and CEO of eMerge. "Version 4.0 is the direct result of a cumulative effort on the part of our customers and our software engineers to continue to improve the next-generation intra-operative documentation and workflow solution for the healthcare industry."
About eMerge Health (www.eMergeHealth.com)
eMerge Health is a leading provider of intra-operative endoscopic workflow systems that enables physicians and nurses to fully document endoscopic procedures in real-time. Through use of the eMerge|ENDO system, clients are able to eliminate paperwork and increase productivity, while also lowering costs and producing accurate, perfectly documented procedure reports. It is a portfolio company of CincyTech.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy