U.S. television network ABC says it plans to air the wedding of "The Bachelorette" stars Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum this December.
The couple got engaged in Fiji on the dating competition series in August 2010.
Chris Harrison will serve as host of "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding."
The program will "let viewers in on all the exciting festivities -- from her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown to Ashley and J.P. planning the big day with their wedding planner," ABC said in a news release. "Then it's on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location. Past 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' couples, stars and participants [to be announced at a later date] will be on the guest list to help the couple celebrate, along with their families and friends."
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses