U.S. television network ABC says it plans to air the wedding of "The Bachelorette" stars Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum this December.
The couple got engaged in Fiji on the dating competition series in August 2010.
Chris Harrison will serve as host of "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding."
The program will "let viewers in on all the exciting festivities -- from her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown to Ashley and J.P. planning the big day with their wedding planner," ABC said in a news release. "Then it's on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location. Past 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' couples, stars and participants [to be announced at a later date] will be on the guest list to help the couple celebrate, along with their families and friends."
Most Popular Stories
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message