U.S. television network ABC says it plans to air the wedding of "The Bachelorette" stars Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum this December.
The couple got engaged in Fiji on the dating competition series in August 2010.
Chris Harrison will serve as host of "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding."
The program will "let viewers in on all the exciting festivities -- from her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown to Ashley and J.P. planning the big day with their wedding planner," ABC said in a news release. "Then it's on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location. Past 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' couples, stars and participants [to be announced at a later date] will be on the guest list to help the couple celebrate, along with their families and friends."
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July