Former "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" actor Alfonso Ribeiro has married Angela Unkrich in California, People magazine reported.
The Saturday wedding came just months after the actor, 41, and Unkrich, 31, were engaged in July.
Ribeiro is best known for his portrayal of Carlton Banks, the spoiled, uptight cousin of Will Smith in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."
This is the second marriage for the actor, who has a 9-year-old daughter, Sienna, with ex-wife Robin Stapler, People reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals