Former "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" actor Alfonso Ribeiro has married Angela Unkrich in California, People magazine reported.
The Saturday wedding came just months after the actor, 41, and Unkrich, 31, were engaged in July.
Ribeiro is best known for his portrayal of Carlton Banks, the spoiled, uptight cousin of Will Smith in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."
This is the second marriage for the actor, who has a 9-year-old daughter, Sienna, with ex-wife Robin Stapler, People reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits