Former "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" actor Alfonso Ribeiro has married Angela Unkrich in California, People magazine reported.
The Saturday wedding came just months after the actor, 41, and Unkrich, 31, were engaged in July.
Ribeiro is best known for his portrayal of Carlton Banks, the spoiled, uptight cousin of Will Smith in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."
This is the second marriage for the actor, who has a 9-year-old daughter, Sienna, with ex-wife Robin Stapler, People reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks