This week, the U.S. Postal Service announced its new prices and services for 2013, including the ever-increasing price of stamps.
The prices of stamps and postage are increasing as follows: letters (1 oz.) are increasing by one cent increase to 46 cents (though the add-on for additional ounces is unchanged at 20 cents); letters to all international destinations (one oz.) will be $1.10; and postcards are also getting a one-cent increase, to a total of 33 cents.
For more information on the new price of stamps and the new price of postage from the USPS, starting January 27, 2013, please see this announcement.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Ullman Says Penney Turnaround Will Take Time
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Under the alien ; Tulsa native Heather Langenkamp talks about how she got a part in the new "Star Trek" film.
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox