This week, the U.S. Postal Service announced its new prices and services for 2013, including the ever-increasing price of stamps.
The prices of stamps and postage are increasing as follows: letters (1 oz.) are increasing by one cent increase to 46 cents (though the add-on for additional ounces is unchanged at 20 cents); letters to all international destinations (one oz.) will be $1.10; and postcards are also getting a one-cent increase, to a total of 33 cents.
For more information on the new price of stamps and the new price of postage from the USPS, starting January 27, 2013, please see this announcement.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits