This week, the U.S. Postal Service announced its new prices and services for 2013, including the ever-increasing price of stamps.
The prices of stamps and postage are increasing as follows: letters (1 oz.) are increasing by one cent increase to 46 cents (though the add-on for additional ounces is unchanged at 20 cents); letters to all international destinations (one oz.) will be $1.10; and postcards are also getting a one-cent increase, to a total of 33 cents.
For more information on the new price of stamps and the new price of postage from the USPS, starting January 27, 2013, please see this announcement.
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver