This week, the U.S. Postal Service announced its new prices and services for 2013, including the ever-increasing price of stamps.
The prices of stamps and postage are increasing as follows: letters (1 oz.) are increasing by one cent increase to 46 cents (though the add-on for additional ounces is unchanged at 20 cents); letters to all international destinations (one oz.) will be $1.10; and postcards are also getting a one-cent increase, to a total of 33 cents.
For more information on the new price of stamps and the new price of postage from the USPS, starting January 27, 2013, please see this announcement.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida