A window at an Obama campaign office in Denver was broken when a shot was fired into the building Friday afternoon, police said.
No one was injured, The Denver Post reported. Raquel Lopez, a police spokeswoman, said there were people in the office at the time.
"It looks like it was one shot that was fired into the structure," she said.
No one had been arrested late Friday. Lopez said police had a description of a car that might have been used by the shooter.
A campaign spokeswoman declined to comment on the shooting.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW