A window at an Obama campaign office in Denver was broken when a shot was fired into the building Friday afternoon, police said.
No one was injured, The Denver Post reported. Raquel Lopez, a police spokeswoman, said there were people in the office at the time.
"It looks like it was one shot that was fired into the structure," she said.
No one had been arrested late Friday. Lopez said police had a description of a car that might have been used by the shooter.
A campaign spokeswoman declined to comment on the shooting.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say