WAKEFIELD, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/12/12 -- Franklin Street Properties Corp. ("FSP") (NYSE MKT: FSP), an investment firm specializing in real estate, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share of common stock for the period July 1, 2012 through September 30, 2012, payable on November 15, 2012 to stockholders of record as of October 26, 2012.
This press release, along with other news about FSP, is available on the Internet at www.franklinstreetproperties.com. We routinely post information that may be important to investors in the Investor Relations section of our website. We encourage investors to consult that section of our website regularly for important information about us and, if they are interested in automatically receiving news and information as soon as it is posted, to sign up for E-mail Alerts.
About Franklin Street Properties Corp.
Franklin Street Properties Corp., based in Wakefield, Massachusetts, is focused on achieving current income and long-term growth through investments in commercial properties. The majority of FSP's property portfolio is suburban office buildings, with select investments in certain central business district properties. FSP is a Maryland corporation that operates in a manner intended to qualify as a real estate investment trust (REIT) for federal income tax purposes. To learn more about FSP please visit our website at www.franklinstreetproperties.com
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women