MIAMI, Oct. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Considered by viewers in South Florida as the preferred channel for politics, America Teve continues to deliver the most comprehensive coverage of the presidential election. This Thursday, October 11th, America Teve aired the debate between Vice President Joe Biden and the Republican candidate for Vice President, Paul Ryan.
The format of the coverage featured the driving initiative of the renowned journalist Oscar Haza and, the after debate, by presenter and Emmy � award-winning journalist Pedro Sevcec, who analyzed the results of the debate along with a forum of undecided voters. The audience enjoyed the impeccable simultaneous translation implemented by Cesar Cardoza in addition to the excellent dubbing of Marcela Lopez. America Teve once again positions the interest of it's audience as it's priority becoming the absolute leader in the strip from 8: 30 to 11: 00 PM at the hearing of adults 25 +, beating Channel 51 Telemundo and Univision 23, according to Nielsen ratings. In the same time slot but in the demographic of men 50 +, America TeVe achievement triple the audience of Telemundo 51 and exceeded, with an impressive 400% above, a Univision's Channel 23, with 16.5 against a 3.2.
Once again this is irrefutable evidence that South Floridians rely on the high quality of America Teve's news coverage. America Teve is proud to announce the transmissions of the next presidential debate, which will be conducted on Tuesday, October 16th, culminating with the final transmission of the presidential day election on Tuesday, November 6th. These transmissions can be seen on two live platforms, screen and Internet through http://www.americateve.com worldwide.
If you missed the transmission of the vice-presidential debate Thursday, October 11th, on America Teve please tune to http://www.americateve.com on the web.
SOURCE America TeVe
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping