Toys "R" Us on Thursday will announce the launch of international shipping for online orders on Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.
International shipping will be available to more than 60 countries in the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, North America and Asia. The service is provided in partnership with i-parcel, an international air express company that facilitates global shipping.
As part of this new service, U.S. customers will also be able to shop at a local store and send gifts around the world.
Most products on Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com are eligible for international shipping. The products that are not eligible for this service will include pre-sale products, lithium batteries that are not installed in items and consumable products, such as food and liquids. A customer's billing and shipping addresses must be identical in order to complete the online transaction, but that is not the case for customers ordering in U.S. stores and shipping internationally.
Some examples of the countries where the online service will be Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, and the British Virgin Islands.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked