Toys "R" Us on Thursday will announce the launch of international shipping for online orders on Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.
International shipping will be available to more than 60 countries in the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, North America and Asia. The service is provided in partnership with i-parcel, an international air express company that facilitates global shipping.
As part of this new service, U.S. customers will also be able to shop at a local store and send gifts around the world.
Most products on Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com are eligible for international shipping. The products that are not eligible for this service will include pre-sale products, lithium batteries that are not installed in items and consumable products, such as food and liquids. A customer's billing and shipping addresses must be identical in order to complete the online transaction, but that is not the case for customers ordering in U.S. stores and shipping internationally.
Some examples of the countries where the online service will be Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, and the British Virgin Islands.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines