What do Microsoft, Black & Decker and Bayer have in common? Not very much, except this: When they want to know what's about to happen in the enterprise social media realm, they turn to Matt Goddard.
Now, for the first time, Goddard is making public his predictions for the near future. His reason? "We're entering the most critical six months in the history of the social web. What I see coming has opportunities - and pitfalls - that must be addressed now, for the general good of brands, consumers and the social web as a whole. Goddard isn't interested in the next hot social network or the latest fad technology.
Goddard, founder and Chief Executive Officer of R2integrated, is among the top tier of forward thinking visionaries in the social and digital marketing industry. His obsession? Understanding the trends in that will shape social media for the next decade - and making certain his clients benefit.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women