What do Microsoft, Black & Decker and Bayer have in common? Not very much, except this: When they want to know what's about to happen in the enterprise social media realm, they turn to Matt Goddard.
Now, for the first time, Goddard is making public his predictions for the near future. His reason? "We're entering the most critical six months in the history of the social web. What I see coming has opportunities - and pitfalls - that must be addressed now, for the general good of brands, consumers and the social web as a whole. Goddard isn't interested in the next hot social network or the latest fad technology.
Goddard, founder and Chief Executive Officer of R2integrated, is among the top tier of forward thinking visionaries in the social and digital marketing industry. His obsession? Understanding the trends in that will shape social media for the next decade - and making certain his clients benefit.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say