What do Microsoft, Black & Decker and Bayer have in common? Not very much, except this: When they want to know what's about to happen in the enterprise social media realm, they turn to Matt Goddard.
Now, for the first time, Goddard is making public his predictions for the near future. His reason? "We're entering the most critical six months in the history of the social web. What I see coming has opportunities - and pitfalls - that must be addressed now, for the general good of brands, consumers and the social web as a whole. Goddard isn't interested in the next hot social network or the latest fad technology.
Goddard, founder and Chief Executive Officer of R2integrated, is among the top tier of forward thinking visionaries in the social and digital marketing industry. His obsession? Understanding the trends in that will shape social media for the next decade - and making certain his clients benefit.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Rand Paul Tells Rivals to Peddle Their Own Ideas
- Boeing Shares Fall on New Dreamliner Delay
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Ukraine Says Russia Can't Have Crimea
- Gazprom Warns Ukraine to Pay Its Gas Bill
- FBI Investigating For-Profit Prison Company
- Alan Mulally Gets Big Payday From Ford