What do Microsoft, Black & Decker and Bayer have in common? Not very much, except this: When they want to know what's about to happen in the enterprise social media realm, they turn to Matt Goddard.
Now, for the first time, Goddard is making public his predictions for the near future. His reason? "We're entering the most critical six months in the history of the social web. What I see coming has opportunities - and pitfalls - that must be addressed now, for the general good of brands, consumers and the social web as a whole. Goddard isn't interested in the next hot social network or the latest fad technology.
Goddard, founder and Chief Executive Officer of R2integrated, is among the top tier of forward thinking visionaries in the social and digital marketing industry. His obsession? Understanding the trends in that will shape social media for the next decade - and making certain his clients benefit.
Most Popular Stories
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL