GMA anchor Robin Roberts returned home Wednesday after a month-long hospital stay for a bone marrow transplant, her sister, Dorothy Roberts McEwen told the Sun Herald.
McEwen said her sister is at the hospital Thursday morning for a follow-up appointment but is doing well.
"She's doing great," McEwen said. "All is well."
Sister Sally-Ann Roberts, who was the bone marrow donor, also was with Robin for her homecoming.
"Never lose your sense of 'I can do this.'" Sally-Ann told her baby sister.
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook