GMA anchor Robin Roberts returned home Wednesday after a month-long hospital stay for a bone marrow transplant, her sister, Dorothy Roberts McEwen told the Sun Herald.
McEwen said her sister is at the hospital Thursday morning for a follow-up appointment but is doing well.
"She's doing great," McEwen said. "All is well."
Sister Sally-Ann Roberts, who was the bone marrow donor, also was with Robin for her homecoming.
"Never lose your sense of 'I can do this.'" Sally-Ann told her baby sister.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo