GMA anchor Robin Roberts returned home Wednesday after a month-long hospital stay for a bone marrow transplant, her sister, Dorothy Roberts McEwen told the Sun Herald.
McEwen said her sister is at the hospital Thursday morning for a follow-up appointment but is doing well.
"She's doing great," McEwen said. "All is well."
Sister Sally-Ann Roberts, who was the bone marrow donor, also was with Robin for her homecoming.
"Never lose your sense of 'I can do this.'" Sally-Ann told her baby sister.
Most Popular Stories
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message