GMA anchor Robin Roberts returned home Wednesday after a month-long hospital stay for a bone marrow transplant, her sister, Dorothy Roberts McEwen told the Sun Herald.
McEwen said her sister is at the hospital Thursday morning for a follow-up appointment but is doing well.
"She's doing great," McEwen said. "All is well."
Sister Sally-Ann Roberts, who was the bone marrow donor, also was with Robin for her homecoming.
"Never lose your sense of 'I can do this.'" Sally-Ann told her baby sister.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia