NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 10/11/12 -- COMIC-CON -- Madefire, creator of the free 5-star rated Madefire app for iPad and iPhone is coming in hot at New York Comic-Con (NYCC), the East Coast's biggest popular culture convention and second largest in the country. The media and technology start-up is fresh off its September 27 launch of the new Madefire app for iPhone, which is optimized for iPhone 5 and iOS 6 (also available on iPhone 4, 4S, 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch). Poised to continue delivering the most innovative and exciting reading experience, Madefire will treat graphic novel fans to the release of two original, all new episodes during NYCC: "Captain Stone is Missing..., Episode 2," by Liam Sharp, and "MONO, Episode 2," by Ben Wolstenholme.
The Madefire booth (#864) will feature signings with Madefire creators, including Dave Gibbons (co-creator of Watchmen, and creator of the exclusive Madefire title Treatment), Bill Sienkiewicz, Andy Lanning, Liam Sharp, and Ben Wolstenholme, and demonstrations of the Madefire apps for iPad and iPhone. Madefire will also make a number of special appearances at events that coincide with NYCC. The complete details for all Madefire and Dave Gibbons events and signings are available at Madefire.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women