David Letterman has dedicated another Top 10 list to U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney on "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Things Kids Would Like to Ask Mitt Romney" on Wednesday's edition of the program.
It read as follows --
10. "Do you have a bazillion dollars or a gazillion dollars?"
9. "Where have you hidden Paul Ryan?"
8. "What part of the campaign have you pretended to like most?"
7. "If elected, will you please overturn healthy school lunches?"
6. "What's your favorite animal to strap to the roof of your car?"
5. "Why single out PBS for cuts when it's only 0.017 percent of our $4 trillion federal budget?" (Wonky kid)
4. "Should I keep my allowance money in the Cayman Islands?"
3. "What's your position on 'Angry Birds?'"
2. "If you become president, will we all get dancing horses?"
1. "Can I refuse to release my report card?"
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March