David Letterman has dedicated another Top 10 list to U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney on "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Things Kids Would Like to Ask Mitt Romney" on Wednesday's edition of the program.
It read as follows --
10. "Do you have a bazillion dollars or a gazillion dollars?"
9. "Where have you hidden Paul Ryan?"
8. "What part of the campaign have you pretended to like most?"
7. "If elected, will you please overturn healthy school lunches?"
6. "What's your favorite animal to strap to the roof of your car?"
5. "Why single out PBS for cuts when it's only 0.017 percent of our $4 trillion federal budget?" (Wonky kid)
4. "Should I keep my allowance money in the Cayman Islands?"
3. "What's your position on 'Angry Birds?'"
2. "If you become president, will we all get dancing horses?"
1. "Can I refuse to release my report card?"
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping