David Letterman has dedicated another Top 10 list to U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney on "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Things Kids Would Like to Ask Mitt Romney" on Wednesday's edition of the program.
It read as follows --
10. "Do you have a bazillion dollars or a gazillion dollars?"
9. "Where have you hidden Paul Ryan?"
8. "What part of the campaign have you pretended to like most?"
7. "If elected, will you please overturn healthy school lunches?"
6. "What's your favorite animal to strap to the roof of your car?"
5. "Why single out PBS for cuts when it's only 0.017 percent of our $4 trillion federal budget?" (Wonky kid)
4. "Should I keep my allowance money in the Cayman Islands?"
3. "What's your position on 'Angry Birds?'"
2. "If you become president, will we all get dancing horses?"
1. "Can I refuse to release my report card?"
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World