If you're a Frosted Mini-Wheats fan, then listen up.
Kellogg Co. has recalled 3.2 million boxes of Mini-Wheats Bite Size cereal due to the possibility of metal contamination. The company said "fragments of flexible metal mesh from a faulty manufacturing part" could be in the cereal.
Kellogg said the only cereals impacted in the recall are Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite-Size Original and Mini-Wheat Unfrosted with use-by dates from April to September 2013. The recall concerns some 3.2 million boxes of "Mini-Wheats" cereal sold in the United States, Canada and Mexico, according to Kellogg.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation