If you're a Frosted Mini-Wheats fan, then listen up.
Kellogg Co. has recalled 3.2 million boxes of Mini-Wheats Bite Size cereal due to the possibility of metal contamination. The company said "fragments of flexible metal mesh from a faulty manufacturing part" could be in the cereal.
Kellogg said the only cereals impacted in the recall are Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite-Size Original and Mini-Wheat Unfrosted with use-by dates from April to September 2013. The recall concerns some 3.2 million boxes of "Mini-Wheats" cereal sold in the United States, Canada and Mexico, according to Kellogg.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia