If you're a Frosted Mini-Wheats fan, then listen up.
Kellogg Co. has recalled 3.2 million boxes of Mini-Wheats Bite Size cereal due to the possibility of metal contamination. The company said "fragments of flexible metal mesh from a faulty manufacturing part" could be in the cereal.
Kellogg said the only cereals impacted in the recall are Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite-Size Original and Mini-Wheat Unfrosted with use-by dates from April to September 2013. The recall concerns some 3.2 million boxes of "Mini-Wheats" cereal sold in the United States, Canada and Mexico, according to Kellogg.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?