If you're a Frosted Mini-Wheats fan, then listen up.
Kellogg Co. has recalled 3.2 million boxes of Mini-Wheats Bite Size cereal due to the possibility of metal contamination. The company said "fragments of flexible metal mesh from a faulty manufacturing part" could be in the cereal.
Kellogg said the only cereals impacted in the recall are Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite-Size Original and Mini-Wheat Unfrosted with use-by dates from April to September 2013. The recall concerns some 3.2 million boxes of "Mini-Wheats" cereal sold in the United States, Canada and Mexico, according to Kellogg.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Poor Barbie Sales Drag on Mattel