If you're a Frosted Mini-Wheats fan, then listen up.
Kellogg Co. has recalled 3.2 million boxes of Mini-Wheats Bite Size cereal due to the possibility of metal contamination. The company said "fragments of flexible metal mesh from a faulty manufacturing part" could be in the cereal.
Kellogg said the only cereals impacted in the recall are Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite-Size Original and Mini-Wheat Unfrosted with use-by dates from April to September 2013. The recall concerns some 3.2 million boxes of "Mini-Wheats" cereal sold in the United States, Canada and Mexico, according to Kellogg.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets