An organization that assists the Toledo area's Latino community will get a $65,000 grant today from Fifth Third Bank (Northwestern Ohio). The bank will present the grant to Mary L. Price, executive director of Adelante Inc., the Latino and Community Resource Center, and the Adelante Board of Directors for Adelante's Financial and Housing Stability Program. Participants in the Adelante program receive financial and homeownership counseling and education to improve their financial situation, purchase a home, maintain housing, and make good financial decisions.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply