An organization that assists the Toledo area's Latino community will get a $65,000 grant today from Fifth Third Bank (Northwestern Ohio). The bank will present the grant to Mary L. Price, executive director of Adelante Inc., the Latino and Community Resource Center, and the Adelante Board of Directors for Adelante's Financial and Housing Stability Program. Participants in the Adelante program receive financial and homeownership counseling and education to improve their financial situation, purchase a home, maintain housing, and make good financial decisions.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'