An organization that assists the Toledo area's Latino community will get a $65,000 grant today from Fifth Third Bank (Northwestern Ohio). The bank will present the grant to Mary L. Price, executive director of Adelante Inc., the Latino and Community Resource Center, and the Adelante Board of Directors for Adelante's Financial and Housing Stability Program. Participants in the Adelante program receive financial and homeownership counseling and education to improve their financial situation, purchase a home, maintain housing, and make good financial decisions.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women