ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/11/12 -- F3 Technologies (PINKSHEETS: FTCH) new content is now available on F3's entertainment, social media and retail platform, FargoTube (www.fargotube.com) as part of its deal with Media Net. Visitors to FargoTube will be able to choose from top selling artists on media giant Universal Music and its subsidiary labels. Visitors will be able to buy music and access special content on gold and platinum certified artists such as Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Rihanna and more. F3 is planning a far reaching marketing and promotional outreach aimed at online consumers and content to introduce them to the services and features of FargoTube and its FargoTube App program that transforms Tube content into iPhone, iPad, Facebook, or Android platforms.
Comments are based on current management expectations, and are considered "forward-looking statements," generally preceded by words such as "plans," "expects," "believes," "anticipates," or "intends." We cannot promise future returns. Our statements reflect our best judgment at the time they are issued, and we disclaim any obligation to update forward-looking statements as the result of new information or future events. We urge investors to review the risks and uncertainties within its filings with the OTC Markets and/or Securities and Exchange Commission.
770 521 2194
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits