ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/11/12 -- F3 Technologies (PINKSHEETS: FTCH) new content is now available on F3's entertainment, social media and retail platform, FargoTube (www.fargotube.com) as part of its deal with Media Net. Visitors to FargoTube will be able to choose from top selling artists on media giant Universal Music and its subsidiary labels. Visitors will be able to buy music and access special content on gold and platinum certified artists such as Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Rihanna and more. F3 is planning a far reaching marketing and promotional outreach aimed at online consumers and content to introduce them to the services and features of FargoTube and its FargoTube App program that transforms Tube content into iPhone, iPad, Facebook, or Android platforms.
Comments are based on current management expectations, and are considered "forward-looking statements," generally preceded by words such as "plans," "expects," "believes," "anticipates," or "intends." We cannot promise future returns. Our statements reflect our best judgment at the time they are issued, and we disclaim any obligation to update forward-looking statements as the result of new information or future events. We urge investors to review the risks and uncertainties within its filings with the OTC Markets and/or Securities and Exchange Commission.
770 521 2194
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column