ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/11/12 -- F3 Technologies (PINKSHEETS: FTCH) new content is now available on F3's entertainment, social media and retail platform, FargoTube (www.fargotube.com) as part of its deal with Media Net. Visitors to FargoTube will be able to choose from top selling artists on media giant Universal Music and its subsidiary labels. Visitors will be able to buy music and access special content on gold and platinum certified artists such as Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Rihanna and more. F3 is planning a far reaching marketing and promotional outreach aimed at online consumers and content to introduce them to the services and features of FargoTube and its FargoTube App program that transforms Tube content into iPhone, iPad, Facebook, or Android platforms.
Comments are based on current management expectations, and are considered "forward-looking statements," generally preceded by words such as "plans," "expects," "believes," "anticipates," or "intends." We cannot promise future returns. Our statements reflect our best judgment at the time they are issued, and we disclaim any obligation to update forward-looking statements as the result of new information or future events. We urge investors to review the risks and uncertainties within its filings with the OTC Markets and/or Securities and Exchange Commission.
770 521 2194
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista