Local marketing, communications and digital information professionals will explore the integration of creativity, communication and technology Oct. 16 at a social media conference at the Sinclair Community College Ponitz Center.
SummitUp 2012 is a full-day event that features social media training and networking opportunities, with six breakout sessions and three keynote speeches.
Keynote speakers include best selling authors Todd Henry and Rohit Bhargava, as well as ShareThis founder Tim Schige.
The event is presented by the Dayton chapters of the American Marketing Association, American Advertising Federation, International Association of Business Communicators and Public Relations Society of America, among other business groups.
SummitUp will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The registration fee is $119 for members of any of the sponsoring organizations, and $159 for non-members. For more information or to register, visit the event web site at summitup.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel