Local marketing, communications and digital information professionals will explore the integration of creativity, communication and technology Oct. 16 at a social media conference at the Sinclair Community College Ponitz Center.
SummitUp 2012 is a full-day event that features social media training and networking opportunities, with six breakout sessions and three keynote speeches.
Keynote speakers include best selling authors Todd Henry and Rohit Bhargava, as well as ShareThis founder Tim Schige.
The event is presented by the Dayton chapters of the American Marketing Association, American Advertising Federation, International Association of Business Communicators and Public Relations Society of America, among other business groups.
SummitUp will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The registration fee is $119 for members of any of the sponsoring organizations, and $159 for non-members. For more information or to register, visit the event web site at summitup.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Cost of Health Care Slowing in U.S.
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Microsoft Says XBox Is No Big Brother
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- NHU, Canada College Partner on B.A. in Child Development
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip