Local marketing, communications and digital information professionals will explore the integration of creativity, communication and technology Oct. 16 at a social media conference at the Sinclair Community College Ponitz Center.
SummitUp 2012 is a full-day event that features social media training and networking opportunities, with six breakout sessions and three keynote speeches.
Keynote speakers include best selling authors Todd Henry and Rohit Bhargava, as well as ShareThis founder Tim Schige.
The event is presented by the Dayton chapters of the American Marketing Association, American Advertising Federation, International Association of Business Communicators and Public Relations Society of America, among other business groups.
SummitUp will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The registration fee is $119 for members of any of the sponsoring organizations, and $159 for non-members. For more information or to register, visit the event web site at summitup.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season