Local marketing, communications and digital information professionals will explore the integration of creativity, communication and technology Oct. 16 at a social media conference at the Sinclair Community College Ponitz Center.
SummitUp 2012 is a full-day event that features social media training and networking opportunities, with six breakout sessions and three keynote speeches.
Keynote speakers include best selling authors Todd Henry and Rohit Bhargava, as well as ShareThis founder Tim Schige.
The event is presented by the Dayton chapters of the American Marketing Association, American Advertising Federation, International Association of Business Communicators and Public Relations Society of America, among other business groups.
SummitUp will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The registration fee is $119 for members of any of the sponsoring organizations, and $159 for non-members. For more information or to register, visit the event web site at summitup.org.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years