ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 10/10/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of "Google in Mobile and Online Video Advertising: YouTube, Android, and More," to their collection of market reports.
Mobile commerce is changing the way consumers purchase goods and services online. Video is one of the most successful methods in advertising. It has been used since the introduction of the television. The beauty of video advertising and marketing is that it visualizes what a customer can get from a product. If a customer is searching for eyewear, he/she can see someone wearing glasses on TV or in a video advertising, a purchase decision is much more likely.
This research analyzes how Google is leveraging its YouTube asset for mobile online commerce. We see Google exploiting several unique advantages including portable, smart, ubiquitous platforms, location based services, and more. This report includes SWOT analysis of Google in this market as well as their video market planning. This research also includes analysis of the global video advertising marketplace 2012 - 2016.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7147625&progid=84343
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women