Mobile gallery app company flayvr has raised a seed round of $450,000 from prominent Israeli angel Investors including former Microsoft Israel president Moshe Lichtman, former Chromatis Networks co-CEO and chairman Dr. Rafi Gidron, serial investor Yariv Gilat (face.com, Playtika), Zohar Gilon, and Partam High-Tech owned by Igal Ahouvi and led by Esther Barak.
At the same time flayvr launched a new way to automatically organize all photos and videos from a user's phone, instantly showcasing life experiences as interactive collections to keep or share with others. Users can simply download the app and let it work, ending the need for endless camera roll swiping. flayvr auto-curates media on the device, incorporating videos and photos to create living moments. flayvr offers a new way to share complete moments in one click of a button.
flayvr is a next-generation mobile gallery app that automatically organizes photos and videos from mobile phones, turning them into interactive collections that are easily shared with others. The company was founded by CEO Ron Levy and CTO Adi Ashkenazi.
flayvr CEO Ron Levy said, "flayvr is as simple as it gets -- we do all the work for the user and essentially save them the hassle of scrolling through camera rolls over and over again. We are starting off with mobile phones but our vision is to change the way we consume media and tell stories by creating a new visual media standard across multiple platforms."
flayvr is available free on iOS (iOS 6.0 and iPhone 5 compatible) in the iTunes App Store.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia