Justin Bieber says some of his belongings were stolen during a show in Washington state.
The pop star tweeted to his nearly 29 million followers that he and his tour manager were victimized during the show Tuesday night at the Tacoma Dome. He didn't lay out exactly what was stolen, but referenced a computer and a camera. He said what bothers him the most is that he had a lot of "personal footage" on them.
He adds that "people should respect other's property."
A Tacoma police spokesman says officers are not investigating because no police report has been filed.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up