Justin Bieber says some of his belongings were stolen during a show in Washington state.
The pop star tweeted to his nearly 29 million followers that he and his tour manager were victimized during the show Tuesday night at the Tacoma Dome. He didn't lay out exactly what was stolen, but referenced a computer and a camera. He said what bothers him the most is that he had a lot of "personal footage" on them.
He adds that "people should respect other's property."
A Tacoma police spokesman says officers are not investigating because no police report has been filed.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign