Justin Bieber says some of his belongings were stolen during a show in Washington state.
The pop star tweeted to his nearly 29 million followers that he and his tour manager were victimized during the show Tuesday night at the Tacoma Dome. He didn't lay out exactly what was stolen, but referenced a computer and a camera. He said what bothers him the most is that he had a lot of "personal footage" on them.
He adds that "people should respect other's property."
A Tacoma police spokesman says officers are not investigating because no police report has been filed.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs