Justin Bieber says some of his belongings were stolen during a show in Washington state.
The pop star tweeted to his nearly 29 million followers that he and his tour manager were victimized during the show Tuesday night at the Tacoma Dome. He didn't lay out exactly what was stolen, but referenced a computer and a camera. He said what bothers him the most is that he had a lot of "personal footage" on them.
He adds that "people should respect other's property."
A Tacoma police spokesman says officers are not investigating because no police report has been filed.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Musk Donates to Tesla Museum
- Terrific World Cup Ends with Marquee Final in Brazil
- U.S.' No. 2, No. 3 Tobacco Cos in Merger Talks
- Ex-CalPERS Chief Admits Receiving Bribes
- Freshman Frustrations in Congress
- Crumbs to Be Reopened by Chicago-based Investor, Owner of Dippin' Dots
- Samsung Earnings Hit by Slowing China Sales
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing