Justin Bieber says some of his belongings were stolen during a show in Washington state.
The pop star tweeted to his nearly 29 million followers that he and his tour manager were victimized during the show Tuesday night at the Tacoma Dome. He didn't lay out exactly what was stolen, but referenced a computer and a camera. He said what bothers him the most is that he had a lot of "personal footage" on them.
He adds that "people should respect other's property."
A Tacoma police spokesman says officers are not investigating because no police report has been filed.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women